About • Accessibility • Accreditation • Camera Policy
Lost & Found • Orangestore Locations • Patron Behaviour • Parking
Prohibited Items • Refund Policy • Rush Seating • Security • VIP Seating • Corporate Suites
The Iceberg Alley Performance Tent is an eleven day Festival created to showcase the unique culture, traditions and heritage of Newfoundland and Labrador alongside nationally and internationally acclaimed entertainment. Music performances of all genres are being held under a 25,000 square foot “big top” tent in the culturally historic area within the City of St. John’s known as Pleasantville, on the banks of Quidi Vidi Lake.
The event has been designed with the patron experience foremost in mind and to maximize the economic impact through visitations and the promotion of our Province as an authentic experience destination.
The Iceberg Alley Performance Tent is wheelchair accessible. There will be an elevated viewing area platform created in the main tent designated for patrons using wheelchairs with direct view of the stage. The patron, and one attendant, are welcome to enter at no additional cost (one ticket purchased between the two patrons). Please note that organizers while we will make best efforts to accommodate all requests, if the designated section is at capacity there may be a wait.
Support persons for patrons with disabilities can access the festival site without additional cost above the admission price for the patron with a disability (one support person per person with a disability). Please identify your support person when you arrive at the festival gate and we will assist you.
If you have any other questions, please let us know – we’re happy to help!
The Iceberg Alley Performance Tent will only grant media access to those reporting for, or on behalf of accredited media outlets. We have a limited number of passes and cannot guarantee that all requests will receive media accreditation.
In order to approve any accreditation requests, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject line Media Access Request to Iceberg Alley Performance Tent. In the email, please indicate the following
1) The media organization you are working for and the format (broadcast, print or online);
2) How you plan to present your coverage (review, feature, blog, etc.);
3) The dates you are requesting access for (not the acts/the dates please);
4) The number of passes you require (if you require more than one, why do you need more than one);
Please be brief in your explanations. We will be in touch if you have been granted accreditation or if we have any further questions. Media access is for general admission areas only – accreditation for the photo pit is granted on a case by case basis. Access to front-of-stage photo area will NOT be granted until approved by artist management.
Only accredited media photographers can bring professional equipment into the Iceberg Alley Festival Tent. We define professional as being any camera with a detachable lens. If your lens can be removed from your camera, we consider it professional.
Sorry, no camcorders, SLRs/DSLRS, tripods, video cameras, drones or GoPros. Small handheld cameras WITHOUT a detachable lens (under 15cm in length), smartphones, cell phones and iPads are all cool with us.
We want you to enjoy the festival and be able to take as many pics with any non-professional cameras of your choice. If you’re in doubt – don’t bring it. We are also big fans of sharing your tent experience on social media. Pease feel free to post to our Facebook or Instagram pages and/or tweet at us using @IcebergAlleyNL.
Please don’t risk being turned away at the gates or being asked to leave and remember that we can’t store cameras while you’re inside enjoying the tent.
Lost & Found
Any items found onsite or turned into security will be held at the Guest Services kiosk located within the tent. Following the event, lost items will be held for a period of one (1) week and can be retrieved by emailing email@example.com. We will make best efforts to return your items in a timely fashion.
NA Orangestore Locations
Tickets for the Iceberg Alley Performance Tent can be purchased via eTixNow ticket kiosks at North Atlantic Orangestores throughout the Province, including:
Clarenville – 134 Trans Canada Highway (709.466.0219)
Corner Brook – 346 O’Connell Dr. (709.632.0606)
Gander – 100 Trans Canada Highway (709.256.4249)
Kelligrews – 891-903 Conception Bay Highway (709.834.1022)
Kelligrews – 705 Conception Bay Highway (709.834.1896)
Manuels – 120 Conception Bay Highway (709.834.2805)
Marystown – 210 McGettigan Blvd. (709.279.3825)
Mount Pearl – 253 Commonwealth Ave. (709.747.6999)
Placentia – 59 Blockhouse Road (709.227.3019)
Port Aux Basques – 20 High Street (709.695.3492)
Spaniard’s Bay – 260 Conception Bay Highway (709.786.6992)
St. John’s – 694 Water St. (709.753.3600)
St. John’s – 154 Pennywell Rd. (709.579.8633)
St. John’s – 86 Thorburn Rd. (709.738.5542)
St. John’s – 340 Torbay Rd. (709.726.9961)
St. John’s – 446 Topsail Rd. (709.368.1802)
St. John’s – 986 Kenmount Rd. (709.364.4484)
St. John’s – 2 Great Southern Dr. (Dunne’s Petroleum)
Witless Bay – Main Road (709.334.2327)
A complete listing of NAP Orangestores can be found at http://orangestore.ca/stores/
We want ALL our patrons to enjoy themselves when inside the Iceberg Alley Performance Tent, so we have established a few house policies that we hope all will follow, including:
• Staff and management reserve the right to refuse entry or service to any individual or party;
• Individuals demonstrating signs of intoxication will not be allowed to enter or will be refused service and ejected from the establishment;
• No food, non-alcoholic or alcoholic beverages of any kind are permitted to be brought onto or removed from the premises, in addition to the use or possession of illegal narcotics and usage of counterfeit currency;
• Smoking of any kind is prohibited and can be caused for ejection;
• Unless stated otherwise, no one under the age of 19 will be permitted into the tent, with or without a guardian;
The following behaviours are grounds for ejection:
• Rowdiness, violent or aggressive behaviour which includes moshing, crowd surfing or stage diving;
• Vandalism or theft;
• Engaging in conduct that may cause harm to yourself or others;
• Noncompliance with a staff request;
• Unauthorized vending of products or services, solicitations and/or guerilla marketing;
No refunds or exchanges of any kind will occur if a patron is ejected based on an action above. We ask that you please enjoy responsibly.
While there is very limited parking onsite for the Iceberg Alley Performance Tent, there are hundreds of spaces located within a five (5) minute walk throughout the Pleasantville neighbourhood. We strongly encourage patrons to car pool when possible and also consider taking a taxi, public transit or being dropped off. Attendees are reminded that wherever they park their vehicles that they do so at their own risk.
Please check back here for a map of parking options in the general vicinity.
Staff and management reserve the right to inspect personal effects at any time;
The following is a list of prohibited items that cannot be brought into the Iceberg Alley Performance Tent:
• Weapons, colours, or contraband;
• Laser pointers, lighting devices, glow sticks, fireworks or explosives;
• Drones or any other remote flying devices;
• Musical instruments, horns, noise makers, megaphones, walkie talkies or radio equipment;
• No animals or pets. Service dogs trained to assist a person with a disability are welcome and permitted;
• Personal or collapsible (folding) chairs.
For reasons of force majeure the Organisers of the Iceberg Alley Performance Tent can decide to cancel the Festival at short notice. If the Event is cancelled because of force majeure no new date is required to be set. In this case, no entry fees and/or additional expenses will be refunded to the ticket owner.
IAPT organisers are not liable for any costs incurred by the Participant if the festival has to be cancelled because of force majeure.
Refunds for already purchased tickets will be possible only in the case of cancellation of a particular Festival concert, which is not caused by force majeure. There will be no refunds for purchased tickets for any other reason or cancellation of one or more artists confirmed to play the Festival event.
Participation at the festival is at the Visitor’s own risk. The Organiser is not liable for any damages, by whatever name, suffered by a Visitor as a result of the participation, unless the damage is a direct consequence of deliberate intent or gross negligence on the part of the Organiser. This exclusion of liability also applies to serious damages such as all possible damages resulting from injury or death.
IAPT management reserve the right to change the timetable and the lineup of the festival without previous notice.
All tickets for the Iceberg Alley Performance Tent are sold as either General Admission or VIP. GA tickets refers to seating or standing areas that are not assigned or reserved, and are occupied on a first-come, first-served basis, including the over 750 bleacher seats located inside the tent.
Every attendee, including media, staff and volunteers may be subject to a search and/or bag check prior to entry into the tent. If deemed necessary, secondary searches may also be performed at any time during the event. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to submit to a thorough search if requested that could include any or all of the following:
• Emptying your pockets and bags;
• A full pat down;
• Having all your items examined;
• Possibly removing your shoes and/or headwear;
Please note that Festival security work alongside Royal Newfoundland Constabulary police officers both inside and outside our event.
There are a number limited number VIP tickets onsale for each show in the Iceberg Alley Performance Tent. Purchasing a VIP enable the patron to the following benefits:
1) Separate entry/exit area with express access lines;
2) Designated two-tier viewing area within the tent, with dedicated bar service and private washroom facilities;
3) Onsite parking area in close proximity to tent;
4) Limited number of seats available on a rush basis (first come, first serve)
Corporate Hosting – New Side Stage Suites
These reserved premium limited Suites are directly side stage where you can watch firsthand the interworking of each performer’s set and experience the production value they bring to the tent from this intimate and unique perspective.
At a cost of $4,000 per night, treat your clients, staff or best customers to the following exclusive privileges:
1) Corporate suite with dedicated hostess
2) Reserved area for up to twenty (20) guests
3) Dedicated VIP Entrance
4) VIP Parking space for group leader
5) Access to private washroom facilities
6) Video feed from Front of House
7) Four (4) dozen MolsonCoors products
8) Selection of Iceberg Spirits (40oz) 1 Rum / 1 Vodka
9) Four (4) bottles of wine, pre-ordered for preference
10) Starter food platters from Exile @ JAG Boutique Hotel
11) Artist poster